Verified Security Alarms™ Priority Response
National Sheriffs’ Association (NSA) Endorsed
Our VSA Verified Security Alarms™, using Videofied, is the only security system to ever be endorsed by a national law enforcement association.
Priority Response is a process adopted by law enforcement and dispatch teams. It means that video-verified alarms are seen as crimes in progress, and police are immediately sent to the scene. View pdf: PPVAR Video Verified Alarms Best Practices.
The PPVAR Standards for Video Verified Alarms are being adopted by law enforcement agencies around the US; including the FBI Academy. As a member of PPVAR, BCI Technologies joins security professionals across the US in endorsing and promoting the PPVAR Standards for video verified alarms.
VSA Verified Security Alarms™ by BCI Technologies prove that a quicker response is the better response, especially when it comes to intruders.
Priority Response not only reinforces the value of video alarm systems –
it also benefits the entire community with:
- Better protection for customers.
- Better information for law officers responding to potentially dangerous situations.
- Fewer losses and reduced payouts for insurers.
- And… more arrests, more consistently.
The impact is undeniable.
- Priority Response in Phoenix = 40 arrests in 4 months
- Priority Response in Detroit = 101 dispatches, 70 arrests, 123 people apprehended
- Priority Response in Seattle = 11 dispatches, 11 arrests
- Priority Response in Fort Worth = 1 night, 2 alarms, 4 arrests, in 8 hours
What could an intruder steal or destroy in 15 minutes?
See the response differential between traditional alarms and our video alarms. Imagine the additional losses and damage that would be incurred under traditional response alarm system.
Can you really afford to wait for Priority Response?
Everyone works together to make Priority Response happen. Don’t wait. Get more details about Priority Response and how you can implement it in your community by visiting ppvar.org now.